In addition to any notes or terms specified on the purchase order, all purchase orders placed by ZOOK have the following terms and conditions in effect, as determined applicable by ZOOK for the processes, products and services provided to ZOOK. It is the supplier’s responsibility to contact ZOOK Purchasing if any one of these terms and conditions can/will not be satisfied.
- ZOOK will communicate its requirements for the processes, products, and services to be provided, including the identification of relevant technical data (e.g. specifications, drawings, process requirements, work instructions, etc.) via the purchase order. It is the supplier’s responsibility to acknowledge and meet these requirements.
- ZOOK reserves the right for the approval of products and services, methods, processes, and equipment; and the release of products and services.
- ZOOK reserves the right for the approval of the supplier’s employee’s level of competence, including any required qualifications.
- The supplier’s primary interaction with ZOOK will be with the originator of the purchase order, unless directed otherwise by ZOOK.
- ZOOK will monitor its supplier’s performance with the intent to help control the supplier’s levels of product and service quality and on-time delivery to ZOOK.
- ZOOK reserves the right to perform verification or validation activities, on ZOOK’s behalf or its customer’s, at the supplier’s premises.
- ZOOK reserves the right to apply controls to the supplier’s design and development activities.
- ZOOK reserves the right to identify special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics.
- ZOOK reserves the right to specify test, inspection, and verification (including production process verification) requirements.
- ZOOK reserves the right to specify the use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and related instructions for acceptance by ZOOK.
- ZOOK reserves the right to specify the supplier’s need to:
a.Implement a quality management system.
b.Use ZOOK customer-designated or approved suppliers, including process sources (e.g. special processes).
c.Notify ZOOK of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
d. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
e. Notify ZOOK of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of supplier’s sub-suppliers or location of manufacture, and obtain ZOOK’s approval.
f. Flow down to supplier’s applicable requirements, including ZOOK’s customer’s requirements.
g. Provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing.
h. Retain documented information, including retention periods and disposition requirements.
- ZOOK reserves the right to access by ZOOK, ZOOK’s customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of the supplier’s facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
- ZOOK requires that persons doing work for ZOOK are aware (and may require objective evidence) of:
a. Their contribution to product or service conformity.
b. Their contribution to product safety
c. The importance of ethical behaviour.
Have a question or need more information? Please contact email@example.com