ZOOK Enterprises, Inc.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
In addition to any notes or terms specified on the purchase order, all purchase orders placed by ZOOK have the following terms and conditions in effect.
- ZOOK reserves the right to inspect all incoming products and/or services to ensure that the received items and services conform to all specifications, processes, procedures, equipment, or other quality requirements as applicable. Any product or service found not to be in conformance on an incoming inspection may be returned at the suppliers’ expense.
- All personnel that work on or provide the service or product specified in the purchase order will be qualified for the role that they are performing. The supplier may be required to provide proof of the qualifications of personnel as requested by ZOOK.
- The suppliers’ quality management system must be determined by ZOOK as being adequate to ensure that the product or service provided meets or exceeds ZOOK quality requirements and will meet all specifications of the purchase order. ZOOK may require an audit of the quality management system or proof that the quality management system has been audited by an authorized third party.
- If applicable, the product or service provided to ZOOK will match the specified item number or description of the item or service, any other specifications related to drawings provided, process requirements given, inspection instructions or any other technical data provided. Where applicable, special requirements, critical items or key characteristics may be identified on the PO or drawings.
- As applicable, ZOOK may require specific methods including processes, equipment, design, test, inspection, or other related instructions. The supplier will conform to any of these instructions as specified. ZOOK reserves the right to specify ZOOK-designated or approved external sub-suppliers as necessary.
- As Applicable, verification or validation activities may be requested, and may be performed at the suppliers’ premises.
- The supplier will notify ZOOK of any nonconforming product or service. The supplier will provide arrangements to provide a conforming product or service to meet ZOOK requirements.
- The supplier will notify ZOOK of any changes in the product or process required to provide product or services purchased by ZOOK and obtain approval from ZOOK for any changes.
- ZOOK reserves the right of access to the suppliers’ facilities as required by ZOOK, ZOOK customers, or any regulatory authorities as applicable. This right of access applies to all applicable documents to the purchasing history and relationship of ZOOK and the supplier.
- Where applicable, ZOOK may require specific instructions regarding the approval of products and services; methods, processes and equipment; and the release of products and services. These instructions may be communicated via purchase order or product specification drawing. The supplier must satisfy these requirements.
- The requirements specified in these Terms and Conditions as well as any key requirements defined in a Request for Quote, Purchase Order, product or service specifications or other purchasing documents will flow down to any sub-tier suppliers and will be verified prior to providing product or service to ZOOK.
- The supplier will retain records of all transactions with ZOOK for an appropriate time period, not to be less than 5 years.
- The Supplier will ensure that no counterfeit parts or products are used or sold to ZOOK. If counterfeit parts or products are found after the completion of the terms of the purchase order, the supplier will notify ZOOK immediately.
- All product provided to ZOOK is to remain FOD (foreign object debris / damage) free at all times.
- Ensure that all persons working on products or services supplied to ZOOK are aware of:
- Their contribution to product or service conformity
- Their contribution to product safety
- The importance of ethical behavior
- For all correspondence and interactions as outlined in this agreement, the Supply Chain Manager will be the point of contact for ZOOK.
- External provider (Supplier) performance, including conformity with requirements and on-time delivery is reviewed at a minimum annually according to the supplier scorecard and the corresponding scorecard will be provided to the supplier upon review.
- Where applicable, ZOOK will request test specimen on the purchase order and the supplier will provide test specimen as required to ensure quality.