Reports to: Production Foreman
Provides general production support and performs assembly, processing, packaging, and/or machining operations in accordance with standard work instructions and other specifications. Contributes to customer service and operational results by achieving performance expectations for productivity, quality, on-time delivery, and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities include :
- Complete assigned production operations in accordance with standard work procedures.
- Assist with process setup and changeover.
- Verify product quality at each operation and report all potential defects.
- Record accurate production results and complete necessary paperwork and data entry for manufacturing and testing.
- Demonstrate safe work practices and adherence to safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain workplace organization and general housekeeping.
- Maintain and care for production tools and equipment.
- Move between production operations as needed to support customer requirements.
- Contribute improvement ideas and support changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, engineering drawings, and product specifications
- Ability to use micrometers, calipers, and other measurement devices
- Ability to achieve production targets and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work overtime and support changing production requirements
Location: Chagrin Falls, OH
If you have a strong desire to advance your career and are willing to work hard to achieve it, forward a copy of your resume, providing details of salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please. The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Apply for this position