This is a difficult time and our first thought is for the health and well being of all – we at ZOOK sincerely wish you and your families well during the crisis.
With COVID-19 spreading across the globe, it is also very important for us to manage risk and ensure minimal business disruption by protecting and potentially preventing an impact to our employees, customers & suppliers. We wanted to share with you an update on our Business Continuity Plan at ZOOK.
- We are currently OPEN for business at our Chagrin Falls, Ohio, USA and Burlington, Ontario, Canada manufacturing facilities, and our Europe and Asia Offices remain open
- Continue to contact ZOOK using your normal channels and contacts
- ZOOK has plenty of inventory to meet customer demands
- ZOOK has no issues with our supply chain for raw material
- ZOOK designed a solution for those employees that need to work remotely. This program is implemented, tested and is operational to avoid any disruption in the day-to-day business, while keeping our employees safe
- ZOOK has eliminated travel for the foreseeable future, however we can support you with ZOOK hosted video conferencing requiring only a click to join
- At our factories we have taken precautionary steps to protect our production and factory workers, while keeping our service levels high.
Thank you for your continued partnership and business and please contact us if we can help you in any way and at any time.