The Z-VAC and Z-POS Series are a range of bi-directional rupture disk and holder assemblies designed to relieve between 1-30” WC in one direction and 2-150 psi in the other direction uniquely protecting processing, fermentation, storage tanks and low strength vessels from vacuum implosion or over-pressure failure in a single device.
- Highly accurate, ultra-low burst pressures starting at 1” (25 mm) water column
- Dual-acting design, with laser cut metal top section and girdle (when ordered in 316SS)
- Sizes 2” to 12” / 50 mm to 300 mm
- Standard 316SS girdle for full range of vacuum pressures ensures clean opening of seal at specified pressure
- Burst ratings from 1” (25 mm) of water column to 150 psig (10.34 barg)
- Temperature ratings to 500˚F (260˚C)
- Permanently attached 3D stainless steel tag shows positive and vacuum flow directions
Options / Accessories
Find Your Solution
Having trouble finding what you are looking for?Request a QuoteGet a quick response asap.